Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nothing makes me Happier...


I tend to be such a clean freak... but after a baby that went out the window, & fast. Sadly it took MUCH longer to regain my compulsiveness! But WHEW! It's bacccckkk...... After a crazy day of deep cleaning [while my baby slepy off his cold] my house is in order, & almost nothing makes me happier than a clean, organized house :) After me running circles 90 miles an hour all day long, Quinn came home EARLY! So I figured what a better family home evening than pictures @ a pumpkin patch. The result: some CUTE pictures of my 2 handsome boys... I thought my clean house was the best thing since windex, BUT.........NOTHING can make me happier than this!










I LOVE my Boys!







1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! You guys are so adorable. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete